Wednesday 7 January 2015


I Bet you Didn’t Know…                                                                                                                

I taught the Wright brothers how to make planes. I taught Beethoven how to read music. I taught Charles Dickens how to read. When I was 13 I swam the Atlantic Ocean. Herman Melville didn’t write Moby Dick, I did. Charles Darwin got his Theory of Evolution from a paper that I wrote. Pangaea did exist; I was the one who moved the continents to their current places. I am the world’s greatest astrophysicist, anthropologist and Doctor.

I single handedly ended the Hundred Years War. I was Maid Marian in Robin Hood. I was Irene Adler in Sherlock Holmes. I was Belle in Beauty and the Beast. I wrote every Greek Myth. Every instrument that has ever been invented I can play, with extreme accuracy. Wal-Mart was first opened by me. I know every word from every version of the bible. All winter sports were originally my idea. I helped the Beatles compose their songs. Jim Carrey learned comedy from me, so did Robin Williams. My first word was supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. I can speak every single language. Animals love me.

The Marvel universe and DC comics were my ideas. I invented a time machine, which I used to meet Jeanne D’Arc, Queen Elizabeth and Mary Magdalene.  Long ago  I won all the gold medals in both the summer and the winter Olympics. The Eiffel tower and the statue of liberty were built by me. The Taj Mahal was built by me. The Pyramids were built by me. I fought lions in the Roman Coliseum and won. I have walked the Great Wall of China. I designed the Parthenon in Greece. I have done all these things but I have not yet attended college.  

No comments:

Post a Comment